Notes from the Worship Pastor’s perspective on our Sunday Morning Worship Times @ Spring Arbor Free Methodist Church:
– Kent did a grand job leading Worship in the 9am. Choir & Orch sounded great & set the tone for Worship.
– Aaron did a grand job leading Worship at the 11:15am. Rhythm Core, WC and Vox sounded great; ushered us into the presence.
– Being the pulpit filler is a lot of work, especially for the “other stuff” — announcements about this and that, details regarding missions, money and ministry, and all the other stuff that MVV takes care of with one arm tied behind his back.
– I only used one slide — just one — for the entire message. I don’t know if that was good or bad, but it sure was easier.
– I can’t tell you how great it was to stand in worship with my family in 2nd service. Up front, no less.
– Seeing the lighting effects from the floor makes me appreciate how far we’ve come in our technology and thankful for volunteers who run audio/lights and video.
– Everything looked and sounded so great, but even better was the sense that God was with us as we worshiped. This excites me greatly.
– Sweet rolls and coffee grease the wheels of fellowship. I saw it firsthand during a time I would normally be rehearsing with other musicians.
– Looking forward to next week & grateful for all that God is doing @ SAFMC!