- You grab an ice pack on the way out to keep your hands warm
- Thinsulate stock is slated to rise over 9,000 percent. That’s nearly 5,000 percent celsius.
- You need to ditch the iPod ear buds for the much warmer 70’s earphones
- To make that lunch appointment across town, you need to start your car before dawn
- You actually feel compelled to hug your furnace
- You don’t even have to think about it when a friend “Triple-dog-dares” you to stick your tongue to a flagpole
- It’s actually fun to breathe through your nose
- Your thermometer reads “let me in”
There’s my slapstick material submission for the day. Ba-doom-ching. The 5 degree weather was an inspiration. Vote for your favorite, if you dare.
I used to sit on top of our furnace to stay warm! The blower thing in the floor- that is.
my favorite – the 70’s earphones. They were warm!