Like millions of bloggers before me, I would like to offer my “I’m back” post. In this post, you’ll find…
- an apology for not posting lately
- a sentence like “I’ve been SUPER busy!!!”
- a promise that my busyness will lead to forthcoming excellent posts (reparation clause)
- a brief but poignant closing line that summarizes how important blogging is, which will get you to check it regularly again
- a 4 month silence before migrating to typepad
You know what? Let’s not go through the trouble. I’ll just say that I’m sorry, and that I’ve been SUPER busy, but that I’ve got a LOT to say, so I hope you’ll read it, and that I’ve been reminded by the new years resolution list that fell out of my winter coat (it’s snowing today) that I will write every day.
See you in August!