Some inane chatter from Mornings at Home on Home.FM:
- Paula is officially done with American Idol. Now who’s gonna tell everyone they’re either the best or just awesome? Who’s gonna get sparkles in Randy’s CocaCola? Who’s gonna say weird things that make Simon appear balanced (but still mean)? radLink
- Should the Nation’s Security Keepers be broadcasting on twitter and facebook? If my updates are things like “I just finished reading a book by Shel Silverstein”, then they might be writing things like “Shhhh… we’ve created a Helicopter that can fly underwater.” radLink
- How does the leader of the free world celebrate his birthday? Did someone say “cupcake”? radLink
- The old saying “it’s in the water” is actually the case in this town full of twins in India. If you go and visit, you will be confused as to who is who. radLink
- The great thing is the terrible thing with Web 3.0 — for things like YouTube, twitter and Facebook to work, we must be self-disclosive. It turns out that this family accidentally made their own evidence video that will probably end up sealing the deal for their sentencing. radLink
Have a great day!