So, how long has it been?
It’s been well over 2,091 days. That’s nearly 7 billion hours and over 182 seconds.
It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged.
Here’s an update for my cadre of readers (hi, Mom):
– Emily and I are expecting our third child any moment now. Any moment? Yes. Literally any moment, that child will find the key to the birth canal and barge into the world, not unlike TV’s Kramer on Seinfeld (before the stand-up debacle).
– Lexi is spending the weekend at Grandma’s and probably having more fun than a kid should be allowed to have. Malachi is home with us. We’re talking him through what’s about to happen with the whole “new baby sister” thing. He is three. He is mildly confused. I now fully understand the invention of the stork.
– I am working on Ordination homework pretty much non-stop. When it’s all done in April, I’m afraid I won’t know what to do (besides adding a Rev. to my signature when I buy the priest’s collar)
– Christmas Eve. You’ve heard of it, I’m sure. We’re celebrating at Spring Arbor FMC. It should be great. Christmasy and such.
– Mornings at Home will be on a brief hiatus between Christmas and the New Year. This is good.